Khamis, Julai 09, 2009

JENAMA ROKOK

I am Peter Stuyvesant I have two friends, Benson and Hedges I came from the city of Marlboro, In the Salem high country I Always carry a Mild Seven I rode on a White Horse Going to Kingsway in Kent It was Lucky Strike I fell in love With the daughter of Master Duke Her name Was YSL We got married by Perillys , the priest We checked in at the house of Dunhill And booked into room number 555 I laid her on the bed made of Gold Leaf I played with her two Matterhorns When I poked in my Rothmans King Size She cried in delight, 'You are a Rough Rider !!!' You are riding like a mad Camel When I asked her if she is satisfied She answered' I want MORE! !!!' Then suddenly she turned around and asked me if I want to enter her Gudang Garam. She said... depan belakang puas, barulah SAMPOERNA!!!